English actress Laura Simmons, often referred to as Laura Howard, is best known for playing Cully Barnaby in the venerable British crime-mystery police procedural Midsomer Murders. In the BBC comedy series So Haunt Me, she played the teenage daughter Tammy Rokeby in 1992, which was her first significant role.
Laura Howard Biography, Wiki, Age, Birthday, Nationality
Her precise birthdate is presently unknown, but we’ll let you know as soon as we learn it. As of 2022, she will be about 45 years old, having been born in 1977. She is of British nationality and is of the white race; she was born in Chiswick, London. From 1997 through 2011, Howard continued to portray Cully, the daughter of John Nettles, in Midsomer Murders. She also played the lead in the Jack Rosenthal dramas Cold Enough for Snow and Eskimo Day. She has also appeared on Soldier Soldier, The Bill, Doctors, and Casualty on UK television.
Laura Howard Height, Weight
Her approximate height and weight are unknown at this time. We will update this page as soon as we learn more about her physical characteristics and other bodily measures, whether from her directly or from other trustworthy sources.
Laura Howard Family, Parents, Siblings
Howard hails from a lowly family. She did not attend acting school, and her mother is a psychiatrist and her father is a shipping expert. Her parents’ names are still being investigated. We still don’t know where his parents are or if he had siblings when he was growing up, but we’ll let you know as soon as we do.
Laura Howard Husband, Married, Children
Tim Howard and she were wed from 2003 till 2012. She and Nwora Eze are presently engaged. His partner’s identity and location are unknown at this time; information will be provided as soon as it becomes available. Also unknown to us is whether he has any children as of yet.
Howard Television Series
- 1992 – So Haunt Me playing the part of Tammy Rokeby
- 1993 – Covington Cross playing the part of Alexandra
- 1997 – Eskimo Day playing the part of Pippa
- 1996 – Soldier Soldier playing the part of Deborah Osborne
- 1996 – Cold Enough For Snow playing the part of Pippa
- 2004 – Doctors playing the part of Jane Taylor
- 2006 – Casualty playing the part of Annie
- 1997–2010 – Midsomer Murders playing the part of Cully Barnaby
- 2011 – Casualty playing the part of Tania
- 2012 – Doctors playing the part of Zoe
- 2013 – EastEnders playing the part of Miss Roberts
- 2014 – Young Dracula playing the part of Sally
- 2014 – Casualty playing the part of Eva
- 2015 – The Delivery Man playing the part of Melanie
- 2016 – Emmerdale playing the part of PC Emerson
- 2016 – Casualty playing the part of Carly
Laura Howard Short film
- 1997 – Queens Park Story playing the part of Lily
- 2008 – The Responsibility Virgin playing the part of Lucy
- 2010 – Get Well Soon playing the part of Janet
Laura Howard Theatre
- 1998 – The Taming of the Shrew playing the part of Bianca
- 1999 – The Master Builder playing the part of Kaija
- 2000 – Arcadia playing the part of Thomasina
- 2002 – Emma playing the part of Emma
- 2003 – The Hotel in Amsterdam by John Osborne, playing the part of Gillian
- 2005 – Dracula playing the part of Mina
- 2008 – The Blue Room play various small parts
- 2008 – Switzerland by Nick Payne, playing the part of Jenny
- 2009 – Look Back in Anger playing the part of Helena
- 2010 – Two Women playing the part of Mattie
- 2010 – Communicating Doors playing the part of Jessica
- 2010-Spring 2011 – Life of Riley playing the part of Monica
- 2012 – Round and Round the Garden from The Norman Conquests trilogy playing the part of Annie
- 2012 – Lost in Yonkers playing the part of Bella
- 2014 – Invincible by Torben Betts, playing the part of Emily
- 2016 – Fall of the Kingdom Rise of the Footsoldier playing the part of Sally
- 2016 – Always Orange playing the part of Dolores
Howard Acting Career
In the BBC comedy series So Haunt Me, she played the teenage daughter Tammy Rokeby in 1992, which was her first significant role. Before departing the program, she continued to appear in Midsomer Murders for 12 years as Cully, John Nettles’ daughter. Additionally, Laura played the lead in the Jack Rosenthal dramas Eskimo Day and Cold Enough for Snow. She has also appeared on Soldier Soldier, The Bill, Doctors, and Casualty on UK television.
She has participated in a number of theatrical performances in the UK, including the world premiere of Alan Ayckbourn’s Life of Riley. She performed in Ayckbourn’s The Norman Conquests at the Liverpool Playhouse in June 2012. She participated in two plays in the RSC’s Making Mischief Season in 2016.
Laura Howard’s Net Worth
As of the right moment, Howard’s estimated net worth is $3 million.
IMAGE SOURCES – GOOGLE
We work hard to provide original, high-quality content. Without proper authorization or acknowledgment, the content posted on Infonexts.com may not be reproduced, duplicated, or disseminated in whole or in part.